FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIM Forum LODs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andyb43 View Drop Down
MRUG Website User
MRUG Website User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyb43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIM Forum LODs
    Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 2:41pm
For those of you who are still wrestling with LODs, that's 100% of us, the BIMForum have released their long awaited LOD document. This document aims to standardise and explain the LOD framework in the clearest possible manner, and I have found it very useful, so thought I would share it. The document can be found here: http://bimforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2013-LOD-Specification.pdf .

I believe that the BIMForum is also welcoming comments on the document, so I was wondering if rather than posting lots of individual comments to the guys, we could post our comments in this thread and then collate and submit them in one more coherent format? This would also allow us to discuss the various comments before submitting them. I am happy to take the lead in collating the ideas, now all we need are the comments. If we set a deadline for comments as 19/12/13, then I can submit the comments just after Christmas.

Let me know what you guys think to the idea.

Kind Regards,

Andy Brahney
Andy Brahney
Ramboll - Structural Technician
Aravindhrajendiran View Drop Down
MRUG Website User
MRUG Website User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aravindhrajendiran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:23pm

Hello 

I hope you are doing well. I would request you to fill this BIM survey in the below mentioned link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWvXApHWSNKusQK3Y8Eu52SdJAr_FPZlbWM-i-eBxvQe-hdg/viewform

The main intention of the survey is to identify the interoperbility issues during IFC exchange and the survey wouldnt take more than 10 minutes of your time

Many thanks

Aravindh.R

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic